If you are looking to work in the Construction Industry in the UK, you will require an up to date CSCS or CPCS card along with also being eligible to work in the UK. This involves taking a Health, Safety & Environmental test and an authorised centre. Persons under the age of 16 will need bring a parental consent form along to the test.

Booking the CSCS Test:

- You can book the test online once you have registered your details. Book your CSCS test online here.

- You can book the test over the telephone. Dial 0344 994 4488 Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and 8am - 12pm Saturday.

Where can you take the HS&E Test?

- You can site the HS&E test at a fixed test centre - click to find your nearest HS&E test centre.

- You can book through an Independent Internet Test Centre (ITC). They have to be contacted directly to book a test.

- The third option is to attend a mobile testing event. A group of candidates & operatives can be tested at a suitable location at the same time.

What you'll need to book the HS&E test?

- You'll need to know which test you're taking - Operative, Labourer, Specialist, or Managers and Professionals.

- A suitable payment method.

- Registered address

- Whether you require special assistence. The HS&E test can be booked with voice overs in various languages including Czech, French, German, Polish, Romanian, Spanish etc.

- Your CITB number if you have taken the test before.

For more information, please visit the CITB website.