Gateman / Traffic Marshall – Smethwick
O’Neill and Brennan have a vacancy for a Gateman / Traffic Marshall to work on a busy construction site in Smethwick
Applicants must hold a valid CSCS Green card and a CPCS/NPORS Traffic Marshall ticket and have previous experience.
You will be required to:
- Perform Traffic Marshal Duties
- Maintain security, visitors log book and record deliveries.
- Bank vehicles into and out of the site entrance.
- Maintain pedestrian and traffic routes segregation.
- Work to a Site Traffic Management Plan.
To apply for this role or register with us for future roles, please call our Labour Desk on 0121 456 5588
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
CPCS Traffic Marshall
Gateman / Traffic Marshall – Birmingham - CPCS A73 or NPORS Vehicle Marshall required - option for long term work O&rsq...
Handyman – Birmingham O’Neill and Brennan have a vacancy for a Handyman to work on a busy construction site in Bi...