£17.00 - £18.00 per hour
O’Neill and Brennan have a vacancy for a Telehandler Operator to work on a busy construction site in Andover SP11 for 2 Weeks. Applicants must hold a valid CPCS/NPORS card, have previous experience and full PPE. Rate of pay is £17-£18ph and will be paid weekly.
You will be required to:
- Perform duties of a General Labourer.
- Driving Telehandler with the confines of the Site Traffic Management Plan.
- Load and unload materials, goods etc from lorries or platforms and transport them both internally and externally to the required location.
- Responsible for minor maintenance and checks to the plant. Checking oil, tyre pressures and fuel.
- Responsible for securing the plant at the end of a shift.
Pay rate: £17-£18ph
Duration: 2 Weeks
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this