CPCS Banksman Slinger
O’Neill and Brennan have a vacancy for a Slinger Signaller to work on a busy construction site in Worcester.
Applicants must hold a valid BLUE CPCS Card and have previous experience in working reinforced concrete framing!
You will be required to:
- Perform duties of a general labourer.
- Direct Crane with the use of a radio or hand signals.
- Work within the confines of a lifting plan created by an Appointed Person.
- Work under the supervision of a Lifting Coordinator.
- Sling materials as per the lifting plan.
- Visual checks on lifting equipment including chains, strops, cradles, stillages etc.
To apply for this role or register with us for future roles, please call our Birmingham Labour Desk on 0121 456 5588.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this