£270 - £320 per day
Senior Site Manager - Residential – East London
My client is seeking a number of experienced construction professionals across
Site Managers /Finishing Managers / Assistant Site Manager for a Residential Development based in East London/Essex on a permanent basis.
This is a permanent role; demanding careful planning, attention to detail, fit-out, and coordination of multiple subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will have strong residential experience and be confident as a No 2 on-site on a traditional build housing scheme
· Supporting the PM in the development of the residential project
· Manage day-to-day site activities including, but not limited to procurement of materials, site logistics, team management and subcontracting.
· Have experience managing subcontractors and onsite labours is ideal.
· Carry out daily site reports and relay them back to senior management.
· Carry out site inductions and toolbox talks when applicable.
· Oversee twofitout teams, and external teams. (3 SMs)
· Chair Weekly Coordination meetings
· Ensure the project programme is met
The site will see 300 new homes built, including at least 62 affordable properties.
· To be suitable for this role you must have experience working as in Site Management for a similar New Build "HouseBuilder" developer.
· You must have valid Health and Safety Certificates including SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
· HNC, HND desired but not essential.
· Experience managing site teams is essential
· Strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with reputable companies, needs to have long stints of employment with reputable developers/main contractors.
To be considered for the role you must have a thorough understanding of the construction process, be able to manage large groups of people, be highly organised and have a strong capacity for reading drawings.
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV for an immediate response. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.oneillandbrennan.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Elephant & Castle, London SE1 6TG, UK
A reputable and leading Main contractor who are currently working on a large scale residential project in South East London a...