CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
South Ockendon, UK
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Assistant Site Manager - Residential Developer– South Ockendon, Essex - £35,000 - £55,000 plus Car or Allowance, Bonus and Package.
My client is one of the UK’s most successful National House Builders who are looking for a Site Manager to join their new development based in South Ockendon, Essex.
The project is a part of a regeneration scheme and will provide 200 new homes. This development will be split with half being apartments and half being traditional houses. The apartments will be split over three RC Frame blocks and the houses will cater for 2 -4 bedrooms.
· Assist the site manager in all day to day duties.
· Supervise all trades on site.
· Plan & organise the day to day workload of each sub-contractor.
· Ensure all health & safety procedures are in place.
· Experience of working on residential projects
· Developer / Main contractor experience.
· Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid tickets.
Please apply with a copy of your CV or send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Southfields, London SW18 5JN, UK
Site Supervisor - Southfields - Strip Out Experience Site Supervisor in Southfields to work for an Internal Fit Out company. ...
Eltham, London SE9 1YS, UK
General Foreman Residential Developer SE9, London £18 - £20 per hour One of the UK’s busiest house builders...