CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£150 - £170 per day
Rate £150 - 170 per day
One of the country’s leading house builders are currently searching for an Assistant Site Manager to join their team on a prestigious project located in Canary Wharf.
Scheme comprises construction of seven mixed-use buildings ranging in height from 8 to 50 storeys. new buildings to comprise: 990 flats (class C3); 1,363 SQM (GEA) of ground- floor mixed- use B1, A1, A2, A3, A4, D1 and D2 leisure box with natural ventilation.
As Assistant Site Manager you will be required to:
· Manage on trades on site
· Produce daily reports and communicate these to senior management
· Conduct site Inductions and Toolbox Talks
· Make sure all trades are compliant with Health and Safety
· Make sure trades follow a strict programme
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to learn new skills and progress
· Excellent IT skills
· Degree qualified in a construction related occupation or on the job learning through NVQ
· SMSTS/SSSTS, CSCS (Managerial preferable) and First Aid
This is an excellent opportunity to join a project in the early stages and develop your skills in all aspects of the build. If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please send your CV through the portal or get in touch directly with email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Newent GL18, UK
Freelance Site Manager - Residential - Newent A major national house builder is looking for a Freelance Site Manager to join ...
Assistant Site Manager
My client is one of the UK’s most successful National House Builders who are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to j...