O’Neill & Brennan are seeking a Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator on behalf of our client to join their Construction Business Development team in North Dublin.
Our client are internationally renowned for their projects. They have developed a strong pipeline of projects across Ireland and are now looking to expand further across Civils, Commercial and Residential projects.
Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator’s responsibilities may include:
· Analysing drawings and specifications to produce estimates,
· Identifying risks and potential costs by reviewing tender contracts and prequalifying documents,
· Preparing estimates with an understanding of the scope of work involved, historical trends and any additional information that may affect the smooth running of the project,
· Generating estimate costings from analysing labour, services and material requirements,
· Managing tender bids from sub-contractors and compiling a list of the most valuable contracts,
· Establishing positive working relationships with site teams and sub-contractors,
· Filing tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure & attend handover meeting to brief the construction team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator will require:
· Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline,
· 2+ years’ Estimating experience within the construction industry,
· Must have knowledge of the civil engineering contracts, relevant legislation & standards,
· I.T proficient, with strong Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint competencies,
· Numerical, analytic and problem solving skills are essential.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation. O'Neill & Brennan treat all our applicants with complete confidentiality and do not distribute your CV without your consent
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Quantity Surveyor for a Role Based in Hatfield We have a very exciting opportunity in Hatfield as a Quantity Surveyor to work...