£20,000 - £23,000 per annum
O’Neill and Brennan are currently recruiting a Commercial Trainee for a tier 1 developer in London. This is a great opportunity to begin your career under the guidance of market leading training and employment benefits. Completion of the three-year training and successful delivery of the duties/responsibilities listed in the paragraphs below, will aim to employ the Trainee in a permanent position with the company.
- Procurement of materials, subcontract, labour and plant to ensure that the business unit output programme is carried out professionally and within budget.
- Monitor and evaluate supplier & subcontract performances and take any appropriate action.
- Add value to the Business Unit through the procurement process.
- Commercial Management of Housing Projects
- Monitor and report costs
- Scheduling and quantifying materials and labour
It will be necessary to enrol on a recognised and relevant training course at a local college.
Please apply with your CV.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this