Wembley HA9, UK
£29,000 - £30,000 per annum
Site Secretary required to join a leading developer on a prestigious new build project.
** Permanent Position**
Assist the Project Director
- Complex diary management.
- Filter emails, highlight and priorities as necessary.
- Prepare presentations.
- Organise expenses.
- Update Management and other meeting minutes.
- Maintain Critical Documents folder weekly.
- Manage & report IT issues and status.
- Plan & manage new starter requirements for email addresses, phones etc.
- Raise orders for IT equipment.
- Organise permanent and temporary contract paperwork.
- Assist staff with HR issues.
- Log and record staff sickness.
- Forward information to HR when required i.e. resignation letters & leaver forms.
- Liaise with Project Director to authorise senior management holidays & authorise on the holiday portal.
- Upload information to Credit 360.
- Maintain up to date and accurate H&S records for site including staff PPE.
- Maintain up to date CSCS card records for all of SGWL & keep accurate records of staff H&S training.
- Assist with production of the H&S section for the Monthly Management Report.
- Maintain the SGF03E training records & arrange any necessary training.
- Logging & issuing green cards.
- Maintain & update the invoice register.
- Review invoices & match to CODA orders.
- Place orders on CODA.
- Liaise with suppliers re outstanding invoices.
- Collate & maintain inventory for cleaning supplies on site.
- Assist with logging customer changes.
Management & Development of Admin Trainee
- Manage the day to day work load and delegate tasks.
- Record college attendance.
- Liaise with college & organise assessor visits.
- Assist with assignments and provide/organise training if required.
Responsible for managing & delegating daily office tasks & duties:
- Receive and deal with incoming telephone calls & enquiries.
- Ensure letters/reports/documents/presentations produced are typed, checked and posted/distributed quickly and efficiently.
- Manage the archiving process on site.
- Maintain and distribute Project Monitors weekly & Daily Site Attendance.
- Arrange meetings (All Project Office).
- Coordinate & manage all arrangements of the Monthly Project Review meeting at Beaufort Park.
- Collate all paperwork for monthly reports from each department.
- Prepare the CPMT’s for issue into reports.
- Organise events for the team.
- Organise & follow up any day to day issues with the project office including maintenance and repairs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please sedn your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this