London W12, UK
£230 - £260 per day
My client is a leading construction firm delivering a number of modular build projects throughout the UK. They are seeking a Site Manager to work on a Modular new build school in North-West London.
It is a new project that you will be overseeing from groundworks stage.
To be considered for this Site Manager role, you must have valid SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certificates.
This Site Manager position is being offered on a 12-month freelance basis.
Must have previous experience working on Modular new build schools from groundworks stage.
• Daily management of the subcontractors.
• Enforcing Health & Safety on site.
• Identifying any design issues and solving technical queries out on site.
• Providing progress reports to senior management highlighting any points of concern.
• Working alongside the Project Manager to ensure project budget is being maintained.
• Client and Consultant liaison.
• Quality Control.
• Short term programming amends
If you are interested in this Site Manager role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
SHEQ Manager - Site based - high rise tower build long term
Health and Safety
I am looking for a SHEQ Manager for a section of a major multi £billion project in London, this part comprises of 3 new...
Site Manager - London
London WC1V 7QT, UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join a well-established residential company. You will e...