My Client is seeking an experienced Site Manager with a background in demolition, basement construction, groundworks and RC frame, to work on their £17M new build project in Manchester.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion
- Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Applicants must have significant experience of working on groundworks, demololition and RC frame for a main contractor
- Applicants must have experience of managing all aspects of the build process, groundworks, basement construction and piling operations would be advantageous .
- Good experience on tempory works.
- CSCS Card
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
For immediate consideration, please forward you CV to email@example.com or call Ciara on 07393 148283.