CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Site Manager - Residential - Southall
My client is seeking an experienced Internally focused Site Manager (from 1st fix) for a Residential NewBuild Development based in Southall, West London.
The Site Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the management of the project.
This is a permanent role; demanding careful planning, attention to detail, fit-out, and coordination of multiple subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will have strong residential experience and be confident as a No 2 on-site on a traditional build housing scheme
- To be suitable for this role you must have experience working as in Site Managment for a similar New Build "HouseBuilder" developer.
- You must have valid Health and Safety Certificates including SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
- HNC, HND desired but not essential.
- Experience managing site teams is essential
- Strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with reputable companies, needs to have long stints of employment with reputable developers/main contractors.
To be considered for the role you must have a thorough understanding of the construction process, be able to manage large groups of people, be highly organised and have a strong capacity for reading drawings.
To discuss this opportunity please call 0207 554 0771 or send your CV for an immediate response. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.oneillandbrennan.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this