CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
London Borough of Camden, London, UK
We are currently recruiting for a capable Site administrator for a leading contractor in Central London on an ongoing long-term contract.
Desired candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working within administration field working for a main contractor or developer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of all correspondence like letters, reports, any other documents that the site team may need
- Data administration and filling - Compiling reports and project packs
- Front of House duties – signing in and out visitors, teas/ coffees
- Printing, collating and binding the contract documents, and maintaining the filing system - updating file labels, keeping the cupboards in order, archiving etc
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Publisher
- Time Management
- Proficient in 4 Projects
- Excellent communication skills, responsible and accurate
- Good written command to take minutes
- Good telephone manner
Knowledge of Oracle would be advantageous but not essential,
You must possess great organisational skills and have understanding of the construction industry in order to manage all the documentation effectively; in return we offer you a great working environment with a career progression for one of the leading contractors in the UK market.
If this sounds like you then please contact Karina on 07584 016 466 or apply with your up-to-date CV below.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this