Senior Technical Manager– London - £85,000 to £105,000 plus Car or Allowance, Bonus and Package.
I am recruiting for a Senior Technical Manager (Design Lead) for an award winning developer on a large regeneration project in West London
They are recruiting for this position due to the current London Market which is experiencing unprecedented growth. They are one of the leading luxury developers in London if not the in UK; its developments are among the most sought after in London.
This is truly an exceptional and unique opportunity.
Award winning developer – for its developments and as a place to work.
Market leader in the affordable housing sector / regeneration sector.
Growing project portfolio.
- RC Frame project delivering up to 2000 units.
- Large Commercial spaces.
- Mixture of social and affordable housing.
- Heavy emphasis on quality and durability.
- Responsible and accountable for the setting of Design Team programmes and monitoring of these to ensure the timely delivery of Design Team deliverables.
- Ensuring that staff reporting to you meets the required standards.
- Maintain an overview of the architectural design on developments which you are assigned.
- Ensure that the design complies with the Division's standards.
- Promote design that respects budgetary constraints.
- To technically design and manage schemes ensuring that the maximum revenue is generated by the quality, cost effectiveness and build ability of the design.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff reporting to you uphold the company’s values and meet the required standards to deliver the programme.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that you and your team respond to company and departmental objectives and deliver them to company standard and timescale.
- Directly manage Technical Managers, Technical Coordinators, Technical Administrators and Document Controllers.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience working in a Technical Management role, ideally with a recognised developer or a contractor on a large scale residential scheme.
- Passionate about construction, house building and customer service.
- Experienced in project and process management.
- Highly organised, logically minded and take a well-structured approach to your workload.
- Ideally you will have a strong focus on providing solutions & resolving problems.
- Experience in AutoCAD software / Asta would be advantageous but not essential.
- Qualified in Architecture / Engineering / Construction.
To discuss this opportunity please call 0207 849 6890 or send your CV for an immediate response. Send your CV to email@example.com or apply via www.oneillandbrennan.com