CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Senior Site Manager - Residential Developer– Essex - up to £60,000 plus Car or Allowance, Bonus and Package.
My client is one of the UK’s most successful National House Builders who are looking for a Senior Site Manager to join their new development based near Brentwood
As a Senior Site Manager you will:
· Report into the project manager.
· Manage a team of Site Supervisors/Operatives/Sub-contractors to ensure compliance and standards across the division.
· Manage the risk to the organisation through contractual awareness
· Too carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
· Ensure project is on track according to original project plans.
· Manage day-to-day operations of the site and all employees.
· CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid Cert.
· Previous experience working on residential projects
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Finishing Foreman Residential Main Contractor Long Term Freelance: £18 - £21 per hour Ilford, Essex One of the So...
Civil Sub Agent
Civils Site Agent Civil Engineering Major Projects Station upgrade & associated civils works Location: M4 Corridor / Bris...