CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Senior Site Manager - Grade II listed Building - Refurb - Central / East London - Regeneration
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Site Manager for a large scale Grade II listed building refurbishment.
The Site Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project taking it the project from the beginning to hand over.
This is a permanent role; demanding careful planning, attention to detail, fit-out, and coordination of multiple subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will have experience on £100m+ Grade II listed refurb, Cut & Carve projects and a carpentry background.
- Supporting the PM in the refurb of the residential development
- Number 2 on site, with capacity to develop into number 1 as the project moves forward
- £100m + project value, completion 1.5 years
- Manage day-to-day site activities including, but not limited to procurement of materials, site logistics, team management and subcontracting.
- Have experience managing subcontractors and onsite labours is ideal.
- Carry out daily site reports and relay them back to senior management.
- Carry out site inductions and toolbox talks when applicable.
- To be suitable for this role you must have experience working as a Snr Site Manager/ Fit Out Manager for a high end listed refurb company
- You must have valid Health and Safety Certificates including SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
- NVQ / HND desired but not essential.
- Strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
- Strong references from similar companies
To be considered for the role you must have a thorough understanding of the construction process, be able to manage large groups of people, be highly organised and have a strong capacity for reading drawings.
To discuss this opportunity please call 0207 554 0771 or send your CV for an immediate response. Send your CV to email@example.com or via www.oneillandbrennan.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this