CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Senior Site Manager - Residential Developer - North East London
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Site Manager for a Residential Development based in North East London.
The Snr Site Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the management of the project.
This is a permanent role; demanding careful planning, attention to detail, fit-out, and coordination of multiple subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will have strong residential experience and be confident as a No 2 on site
The site will see 300 new homes built, including at least 62 affordable properties. The flagship scheme comprises nine residential blocks up to 18 storeys in height set around a landscaped central courtyard, with 21,000 square feet of ground floor commercial space and a gym
- To be suitable for this role you must have experience working as a Senior Site Manager for a similar New Build "HouseBuilder" developer.
- You must have valid Health and Safety Certificates including SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
- HNC, HND desired but not essential.
- Experience managing site teams is essential
- Strong communication and organisational skills are essential.
To be considered for the role you must have a thorough understanding of the construction process, be able to manage large groups of people, be highly organised and have a strong capacity for reading drawings.
To discuss this opportunity please call 0207 554 0771 or send your CV for an immediate response. Send your CV to email@example.com or via www.oneillandbrennan.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this