CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Senior Project Manager - Dublin
Our client is eagerly seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate must be robust and be able to make things happen on site. The right candidate will have strong managerial experience with at least 10 years experience. Must have experience in managing sections and be able to direct crew on site (engineers, technical staff, commercial staff)
This will be a paper work heavy and client facing role.
Right candidate must be open to nightshift work throughout this project
• Min qualification – BEng (or equivalent).
• Held a similar management position on a large capital and experienced in all stages of large project execution.
• Experienced in construction management on large capital projects
• Knowledge of project execution for fully automated facility design
• Experience in new facility start-up
• Experienced in managing budgets both capital and expense
• Experienced in sub contract negotiation
• Good knowledge of Contract law and disputes resolution process
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• An ability to deal with change and implement new effective processes
• An ability to work through peers and across organisational boundaries and influence at all levels in the business.
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-4569899
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Project Manager - Dublin (1442)
Our client specialises in main contracting design/build, fit out and refurbishments. They cover a wide range of sectors withi...
Project Manager - Kildare (2083)
Kildare, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Our client are seeking for an experienced Project Manager to work with their construction team in Kildare. The company offers...