CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
Senior Planner – Salford/North West – Permanent Position
One of the UK’s leading main Construction companies are looking to recruit a Senior Planner in the North West division. Although the role will be in the North West region, you will be expected to travel to their regional office as well as other sites across the area.
About the role:
• Preparation of design, procurement and construction programmes using Asta Powerproject for pre-qualifications, tenders and live projects.
• Identifying and selecting the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for each project.
• Analysing sites and local environments to determine appropriate logistics solutions and resources.
• Using specialist planning computer software, including Navisworks Timeliner or similar.
• Preparing logistics plans and phasing layouts, using PowerPoint and Google Sketch-Up.
• Writing tender and PQQ responses
• Scheduling labour, selecting of major plant and access equipment including scaffold schedules, tower crane utilisation and temporary works.
• Attending and presenting at client interviews.
• Preparing detailed working programmes.
• Agreeing subcontractor trade programmes.
• Monitoring progress throughout the construction process and comparing this with the projected schedule of work.
• Reporting findings, and recommending solutions to recover delays.
• Recording relevant events for potential entitlement claims.
• Using graphical and scheduled media to reflect progress, event impacts and forecasts.
• Liaising with the rest of Project Team throughout the process, making adjustments to project plans as necessary.
• Providing advice and support on the development of specific systems of working.
• Preparing project and activity feedback reports.
• Helping to develop the companies planning processes and procedures.
• Demonstrable experience in contract and tender planning.
• Ideally Degree qualified, minimum qualification to HNC, HND level.
• Experience in using; Asta Powerproject, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
• Knowledge in MS Project and Primavera (preferred but not essential).
• Knowledge and practice in 3D/4D modelling.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment or as an individual.
For more information, or to apply, please call Nicola on 0161 457 2380 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Senior Construction Planner
My client is one of the UK’s leading construction companies with a vast range of projects. They are looking for a Senio...