CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£75,000 - £85,000 per annum (D.O.E)
Project Manager to Senior Project Manager – Finish Façade, Internal Fit out, RC Frame - Mix Use Development (200 unit Residential) - West London
My client, an industry leading residential construction developer, requires an ambitious Project Manager to manage the finishing façade and internal fit out of a 200 unit residential development in west London.
The project will encompass the development of new build apartment units which includes penthouse suites, state of art leisure facilities as well as restaurants and shops.
The ideal candidate will have a strong façade background with fit out experience also. The successful (Senior) Project Manager will be given fantastic career opportunities, with a generous salary.
This company can give solid long-term employment to candidates who are willing to put the work in and successfully deliver projects on time and to specification.
- Manage and closeoffthe façade package.
- Number 1 one site. Responsible for Project Planning, Programme and Logistics.
- Manage and ensure results from a full site team
- Overseeing the internal fit out of the project through to handover.
- Liaise with other Project Managers and Technical staff throughout the project duration.
- Risk identification and mitigation, anticipating development challenges
- Delivery of the project programme, and evaluation, tracking and control of the project’s progress.
- Due to the high level of quality and coordination required, experience of complex projects works is required.
To discuss this opportunity please call 0207 554 0785 or send your CV for an immediate response.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via www.oneillandbrennan.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this