- To manage the relationships between tenants / Clients / production teams and site management to achieve the project objectives.
- Develop strategies with the involvement of Clients / Resident’s Associations / residents, ensuring the projects objectives are met.
- Ensure records are maintained and monitored to ensure any complaints or claims are dealt with speedily and satisfactory. Produce reports to ensure that all tenant matters have been addressed until cleared.
- Experience and Knowledge of working on void refurbishment housing modernisations with a clear understanding of the public sector working environment.
- Ensuring our clients / residents satisfaction objectives are met. Looking to continually improve our customer satisfaction ratings.
- Managing the impact of the works on neighbouring residents, occupiers and users, at all times.
- Administrator provides everything from basic levels of admin support, data entry, copying, filing, making appointments, customer survey, dealing with phone calls etc. To more challenging tasks such as monitoring and interrogation of active works report and failure demand, maintaining other important records for all planned operations such as programmes and associated spreadsheets. Expected to be able to think for themselves and be able to look for solutions to problems on their own in the first instance. They should be familiar with IT software, such as Maximo, word, excel and outlook, with the ability to easily format documents to the required standards. The Administrator will also assist the administrative duties of the Supervisors and Sector Manager, as well as the Quantity Surveyor, but will be guided through most tasks.
Ensuring that the needs of residents are taken into account during responsive repairs, kitchen, bathroom, rewire and heating refurbishments, construction and alteration work by conducting pre work survey.
- Communicate with tenants to maintain their awareness of progress.
- Arrange timely access.
- Manage a pro-active process to ensure complaints are recorded and resolved.
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys.
- Liaise with client bodies and tenant’s representative organisations.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, including but not limited to:
Occupiers / Users
Building Control Officer
Clerk of Works/ Resident Engineer/ Client Project Manager
- Involvement with Site Logistics, including, but not limited to:
- Health, Safety and Environmental Issues, training and inspections
- Those that have an impact with resident matters by adopting VINCI ethos of “Step Up” Safety through everyone’s participation.
- Management (internal and external of site) again to ensure client / resident satisfaction / relationships are maintained.
- Order stationary and maintain stocks
- Answering the phone / dealing with queries.
- Maintain RBS System (Purchase card)
- Materials sheets (For non RBS transactions) (GRN)
- Maintain holiday records for staff and tradesmen on allocated site.
- Create/edit purchase orders (Coins)
- Maintain plant register (Coins)
- On hire/off hire plant (Coins)
- Maintain monthly EPI report.
- Maintain monthly mileage and odomitor return.
- Maintain monthly vehicle return.
- Maintain monthly accident report.
- Maintain site waste management plan – Data entry into “Footprint”.
- Maintain and produce planned schedules, make appointments and maintain associated spreadsheets.
- Maintain and complete weekly reports as required by Supervisor, Sector Manager and Client.
- Weekly operative’s hour’s allocation & reconciliation
- Timesheet return (Accounts)
- Dealing with new works orders and completions.
- Maintain full IT records as QA requirements.
- Deal with incoming post (external and internal).
- Produce letters / memos / faxes and other written forms of communication.
- Contribute to own self-development using the PDP Process.
- Comply with QA procedures.
- Experience of working with Local Authority housing tenants & residents in multi-ethnic communities during works programmes.
- Will probably have 5(+) years of the relevant experience, a number of those year being spent in refurbishment projects
- Should have experience working with multidiscipline teams.
- IT Literate – Word, Excel & bespoke systems (Coins an advantage)