O’Neill and Brennan are a dedicated Construction Solution business and have been established for almost 30 years.
With 17 offices between the UK and Ireland, O’Neill and Brennan have worked tirelessly to achieve their status within the industry.
Client relationships are massively important here and are embraced across all regions, this has led to O’Neill and Brennan working with more clients nationwide than any other construction recruitment agency.
We are now looking to hire a Permanent Consultant based in out of our Bristol office.
As this is very busy office you should have previous experience working in a fast paced environment, this position will not suit someone who does not enjoy working under pressure or having to multitask throughout a busy day.
As we are a well-established business you will be able to work with already established relationships that have been built up over the years.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Consultant to join and start billing as soon as you land!
Ideally you should have the following skills:
- Experience working for the Top Tier Main Contractors and Developers
- You must be confident and have a very strong telephone manner, this position requires a lot of time on the phone, you must be comfortable speaking with clients and candidates
- You will be confident dealing with a large amount of queries and a high call volume
- You should be confident conducting face to face interviews
- The office is not particularly close to a train station, access to a car would be preferable
- As you will be working with large amounts of sensitive data you must be aware of current GDPR and information sensitivity laws
- As well as all of this, you must have strong IT skills and be a well presented and enthusiastic individual.
If you feel your current skills fit the above description, please call Jackie Murray on 07500 059 261 or send a CV to J.firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this