CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Finishing Manager - High End Developer, London - £45,000 to £55,000 plus Car or Allowance, Bonus and Package.
One of the UK’s most prestigious Developers is looking for a Finishing Manager (Hands on Role) to join its team on a landmark development in Central London. They are recruiting for this position as they begin to hand over the first phrase on this high-end development.
Taking the ownership of apartments from package managers and handing over to Handover Manager.
Working alongside the Fit Out and Handover Manager, to ensure quality is achieved.
· Managing all the day-to-day internal finishes on site.
· Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the client and companies Requirements
· Implementing the Company Health & Safety Procedures including safety inspections of the site and ensuring regulations relating to health & safety are being met.
· Maintain and update project reporting.
· The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
· Working day to day along the other site team.
· Site Administration, H&S and general upkeep.
· An industry applicable trade qualification ideally Carpentry.
· Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid tickets.
· Experience working as a Finishing Manager on internal phases of residential projects.
· Able to work as part of a team.
· Previous UK Construction experience is preferred.
An excellent communicator.
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV for an immediate response.
Send your CV to email@example.com or apply or via www.oneillandbrennan.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Finishing Manager - London
Our client a leading residential developer has built an impressive reputation within the London residential market place, win...
Southwark, London SE1 1YZ, UK
A reputable and leading Main contractor who are currently working on a large scale residential project in East London are see...