CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
O'Neill and Brennan are proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading civil engineering companies. We are looking for a Construction Forman in the Aberdeen area
We are looking for a competent Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers and plant onsite.
As the point of reference of both workers and engineers, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
The successful candidate should have a solid background in Civil Engineering and/or cross country Utilites installation. You should have sufficient leadership skills and experience to have earned the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions.
be well-organized and favour safety above everything else. You must also be able to communicate with other members of the team
as well as clients representatives.
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
• Monitor attendance of construction crews
• Allocate general and daily responsibilities
• Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
• Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
• Resolve problems when they arise
• Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
• Proven experience as construction foreman on cross country pipelines or utility projects
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and HSE guidelines
• Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
• Full Driving License
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Problem-solving abilities
• Current relevant qualifications
• Construction experience: 10 years
• Site Supervisor: 5 years
Required licences or certifications:
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this