Central London, London WC2N 5DU, UK
£250 - £280 per day
Our client is a commercial fit out contractor based in London.
They are currently looking to for a freelance Site Manager to work on a new project based in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Reporting to a visiting/remote Contracts Manager.
- Coordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Site Manager experience working on refurbishment or fit out projects.
- Carpentry or Joinery background is preferred.
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Block Manager - East London
Canary Wharf, London, UK
Block Manager / London/ Circa £35k - 4 week start. My client is looking for a block manager on a temp to perm basis to ...
My client works heavily within the education build sector and looking for a permenant expirienced site manager to join their ...