£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Excellent career progression for an experienced blue collar consultant required in Cardiff.
O’Neill and Brennan are a dedicated Construction Solution business and have been established for almost 30 years.
With 17 offices between the UK and Ireland, O’Neill and Brennan now require an established blue collar consultant to join a thriving division in Wales.
As this is very fast paced position, you should have previous experience working in a busy and varied environment, this position is well suited to someone who enjoys working under pressure or having to multitask throughout a busy day.
As we are a well-established business you will be able to work with already established relationships that have been built up over the years.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Consultant to join and start billing as soon as you land!
As well as all the benefits that come with working for a family run, well established business, there is excellent opportunity for career progression within this role and ultimately become a manager for this area.
Ideally you should have the following skills:
- Experience working within the blue collar division of a construction agency / directly with clients
- Experience working for the Top Tier Main Contractors and Developers
- You must be confident and have a very strong telephone manner, this position requires a lot of time on the phone, you must be comfortable speaking with clients and candidates
- You should be confident conducting face to face interviews, a lot of time will be spent meeting clients on site, you should be confident meeting people and building rapport
- This office has excellent access to the M4, meaning site visits / meetings are easily accessible
- You must have a full driving license
- As you will be working with large amounts of sensitive data you must be aware of current GDPR and information sensitivity laws
- As well as all of this, you must have strong IT skills and be a well presented and enthusiastic individual.
O'Neill and Brennan are looking to fill this position with the right candidate as soon as possible, therefore on this occasion we can only consider candidates with the above previous experience.
If you feel your current skills fit the above description, please call Jackie Murray on 07500 059 261 or send a CV to J.email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this