CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR/DOCUMENT CONTROLLER - BUILDING SERVICES CONTRACTOR - CAMBRIDGE
CLIENT: Our client is a leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractor based in Cambridge. They work with Main Contractors on medium and large prestigious projects across the region
ROLE: Our client is looking for a Contracts Administrator/Documents Controller to join their Projects Team based in Cambridge. Responsibilities include but aren't limited to;
- Document Control, receive, log and distribute incoming correspondence to the relevant Project Team Members, ensuring correct location within the Project Files.
- Drawing Control – receive , log and distribute incoming and outgoing drawings, utilising the particular project distribution methodology and system including online document portals.
- Van Costs – Produce the weekly costing sheet for the accounts department to correctly allocate costs to Project on transport expenditure.
- Timesheets, collection/distribution. – Ensure that Mechanical and Electrical Department timesheets are collated, sequenced with the general information duly completed prior to authorisation.
- Holiday records operatives – Working with the relevant department Project Managers to maintain and record holiday provision, ensuring correct forms and procedures are adhered to.
- Invoice coding sorting – Receive, collate, process and distribute correctly within the Contrcats Dept all incoming invoices.
- Technical Submissions – Assist in the production and issue of Technical Submissions alongside the Project Managers.
- Plant Hire– Review and distribute internally the Plant Hire Lists on a monthly basis, alongside assisting in the Hire and Off Hire of Plant as directed by the Project Managers.
- An overall knowledge and understanding of MS Office is essential, it would also be of use if you had overall good IT skills to assist in the Document and Drawing Control.
- Review and Maintain Calibration records for Mechncial and electrical Plant and test equipment
- Assist the CAD deptpartment as and when required with document production, issue and control.
- Assist in the answering of the telephone system and provided cover to reception when required.
You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong attention to detail will also be required. The role comes with a flexible package which can be discussed at application stage.
PERSON: Our client is looking for an organised, motivated and confident administration professional who has strong attention to detail. This role is diverse and the person will have to be capable of wearing lots of different hats. You must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
PACKAGE: This is a full time permanent position working from 8am-5pm with an hours lunch break and the client will pay between £18-25k depending on experience within construction.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CALL 07827 928305 OR EMAIL YOUR CV TO A.PAINE@OANDB.CO.UK