BREEAM Assessors / Consultants…we need you…
Working in glorious Devon….
Fantastic opportunity with a progressive, ambitious company….
If you have experience in the delivery of high quality BREEAM consultancy, we’re looking for a talented consultant who shares our client’s drive to be the best in field, and play an integral part in the growth of the Company.
They deliver a range of services from planning reports, SAP and SBEM, through to Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM. Focus on delivering effective solutions for clients means that you can be confident of making an important contribution to the construction of future homes and buildings.
On offer for the right candidate is the opportunity to make an impact on the future growth of the Company – as they grow, you grow.
Depending on your experience your responsibilities might include:
- Provision of BREEAM consultancy and assessments in relation to mixed-use and non-residential development across England and Wales
- Active engagement with the client and design team to ensure that sustainability requirements are taken into consideration and achieved over the lifecycle of the development
- Providing high quality consultancy and written reports at land purchase and planning stage to ensure that planning requirements are met
- Acting as Project Lead, responsible for the financial and project management of the delivery of a range of sustainability services to complex mixed use developments and non-residential developments across UK
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in the provision of consultancy at planning stage and input into planning statements of delivery of BREEAM assessments
- Demonstrable track record in the provision of consultancy and assessments to residential and/or non-residential clients
- Conversant with planning policies and Building Regulations throughout the UK, in particular in relation to the conservation of fuel and power and construction specifications including M&E
- Able to visualise in 3D and interpret technical drawings with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good level of general education, particularly in Math, Science and English
- Proven ability to self-manage a busy and time-critical schedule of work
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written with the ability to build good working relationships with clients.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- BREEAM Assessor licence (preferably Commercial and Multi-residential)
- BREEAM Advisory Professional licence
- Experience of delivery of Shell & Core BREEAM assessments
- Experience of delivery of Refurbishment BREEAM assessments
- Experience of delivery of BREEAM Communities
- Experience of leading the delivery of sustainability services in relation to large, complex residential/mixed use schemes
Remuneration is negotiable, dependent on experience, aptitude and qualifications.
For full details and an initial discussion for this role, please call Mark Hazelton at O’Neill and Brennan on 0117 2033457 / 07780 433098 and email your current CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org