Assistant Site Manager
£200 - £230 per day
Rate £190 - £220
One of the country’s leading devlopers are currently searching for an Assistant Site Manager to join their team on a prestigious project located in Ipswich. Scheme comprises construction of a 75 bedrooms care home with associated car parking and landscaping including SUDS. The associated works include sewer systems, landscaping, infrastructure, enabling works, cable laying and access roads.
As Assistant Site Manager you will be required to:
· Manage on trades on site
· Produce daily reports and communicate these to senior management
· Conduct site Inductions and Toolbox Talks
· Make sure all trades are compliant with Health and Safety
· Make sure trades follow a strict programme
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to learn new skills and progress
· Excellent IT skills
· Degree qualified in a construction related occupation or on the job learning through NVQ
· SMSTS, CSCS (Managerial preferable) and First Aid
This is an excellent opportunity to join a project in the early stages and develop your skills in all aspects of the build. If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please send your CV through the portal or get in touch directly with email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
CSCS GENERAL LABOURERS REQUIRED IN CRICKLEWOOD
Cricklewood, London, UK
CSCS GENERAL LABOURER REQUIRED IN CRICKLEWOOD IMMEDIATE START SHORT TERM & LONG TERM ROLES AVAILABLE GOOD RATES OF PAY FO...
Site Secretary - Wembley - PERMANENT We are working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading developers who have a new bu...