Vauxhall, London SE11 5EP, UK
£170 - £190 per day
Rate £170 - £190
One of the country’s leading residential devlopers are currently searching for an Assistant Site Manager to join their team on a prestigious project located in Vauxhall.
As Assistant Site Manager you will be required to:
· Manage on trades on site
· Produce daily reports and communicate these to senior management
· Conduct site Inductions and Toolbox Talks
· Make sure all trades are compliant with Health and Safety
· Make sure trades follow a strict programme
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to learn new skills and progress
· Excellent IT skills
· Degree qualified in a construction related occupation or on the job learning through NVQ
· SMSTS/SSSTS, CSCS (Managerial preferable) and First Aid
This is an excellent opportunity to join a project in the early stages and develop your skills in all aspects of the build. If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please send your CV through the portal or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Freelance Site Manager
Freelance Site Manager - Birmingham- Immediate start- £240 - £260/day We are looking for an experienced Site Mana...
Fit Out Manager
Central London, London WC2N 5DU, UK
Our client is a commercial fit out contractor based in London. They are currently looking to for a freelance Site Manager to ...