CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Residential Assistant Site Manager - Permanent Position - Warwickshire
A quality driven property developer are seeking a permanent Assistant Site Manager to join their team on a brand new project in the Warwickshire area. They are seeking a driven, ambitious, motivated Assistant that has the desire and motivation to learn as well as expand upon their current knowledge.
· Support Site Manager to ensure day to day running of site is run smoothly
· Ensure all health and safety on site is adhered to
· Complete Site inductions and toolbox talks
· Complete CML's and Snag lists
The ideal candidate:
· Previous experience working as an Assistant Site Manager on previous housing projects
· First Aid
· A good attitude with desire to learn
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Assistant Site Manager who is hoping to progress his career into a Site Manager role. To apply for this position please call Amy for a confidential chat on 07825379342 or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager - Residential - Swindon - Immediate Start Swindon, Wiltshire Assistant Site Manager Temp - Perm Award ...
Assistant Site Manager - Commercial - Bognor
Bognor Regis, UK
One of the UK’s leading names within Construction is looking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager based on the costal S...