CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job title: Assistant Site Manager
Location: Central London
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + competitive package
The Assistant Site Manager will work with the Internal Site Managers and Finishing Managers to fully finish and hand over high end duplex apartments and penthouse suites.
The ideal candidate will be a relatively fresh Construction Management Degree (or similar) with 1-2 years of construction experience OR will come from a carpentry background ideally with construction main contractor experience. This is an amazing opportunity for someone that would like to progress up the ladder with a construction developer. My client likes to promote internally, so there is a clear path in place to move up to Site Manager and beyond with this company.
Experience required: -
- Minimum of one year’s experience as a Trainee Site Manager or Assistant Site Manager with a residential main contractor
- Taking apartments from decoration stage, closing out any outstanding works and preparing high end apartments for finals
- Assisting Internal Site Managers and Finishing Managers to complete and snag high end residential apartments
- General site management, delegating sub-contractors, trade management, labour allocation, materials orders
- Working to strict programmes and deadlines whilst adhering to health and safety standards and guidelines
- CSCS (Manager’s card)
- First Aid
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Harry - H.email@example.com or call me in the office on 0207 554 0785.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager - Residential - Swindon - Immediate Start Swindon, Wiltshire Assistant Site Manager Temp - Perm Award ...
Assistant Site Manager - Commercial - Bognor
Bognor Regis, UK
One of the UK’s leading names within Construction is looking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager based on the costal S...