CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is looking to get into a career in construction industry. They will be taught from the basics of the inner workings of a National House Builder. They will have the support from the office to guide them into which field to study, whether it be a general constucrtion based degree or favoured more towards a particular department in construction, the choice is yours.
While you are studying you will be expected to work along side the Customer Care team based in office for an administrative role. You will support the Customer Care Coordinators. The Customer Care department deal with a 2 year defects period of which they work closely with sub contractors and their maintenance team to snag new customer housing.
The role will include:
- Logging details and information onto the database
- Using Miscrosoft office packages
- Supporting the Customer Care Team with Administration duties
- Liaising between the Customer Care Team, Maintenance Operatives and Sub Contractors
- Orgainsing Diaries
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- One day release to study a course of their choice
Experience in a administrative role is desired but nor required.
If you are interested in this role please contact Kate Lanacaster on 07557078508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this