Barking, Suffolk, England
£70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Planner- East London
Our Client is looking for an innovative and creative Planner to join their growing organisation in East London
This developer has a dynamic innovative approach to construction where they pride themselves on its performance and projects delivered; they put design at the heart of the construction process and it takes precedent.
They value the relationship they have with its workers and they place a large emphasise on treating its employees with respect and encourages professional development.
• Responsible to the Project Director/Senior Construction Manager for the overall planning and programming of all projects from Site Acquisition to Hand-over.
• Produce detailed enabling works scopes of works and programmes.
• Produce detailed pre-contract programmes.
• In conjunction with the Technical and Commercial departments agree the procurement programme.
• Propose and agree the site logistics and produce associated programmes.
• Produce the Project Execution Plan (PEP).
• Produce the ORPC schedule for approval.
• Previous experience of working as a Project Planner is vital, preferably for a main contractor and you will need to have at least 10 years working in residential construction.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this