CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum
Brief Air-conditioning Engineer Role Description
To operate within the maintenance team as a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer carrying out planned and reactive works in London.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
• Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
• Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
• Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures
• Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
• Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
• Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
• Take ownership of the clients’ needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
• Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
• Operate Company QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required
• Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
• Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
• Produce and submit timesheets for approval to deadlines
• Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
• A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
• Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc
• Hold current refrigerant gas handling certificate
• A good knowledge of all building services
• Sound level of administration and organisational skills
• Minimum 2 years’ practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
• Commitment to providing a high quality service to our customer
• High standard of workmanship
• Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Driving licence
• Health and Safety experience
• Sound knowledge of computers software, Microsoft Office
• Time served apprenticeship
40 hour week.
Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
If you are an Experienced Air-conditioning Engineer, looking for an exciting mobile position; in London; at an industry leading Building Maintenance firm, please apply.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this