Ref No: Multi-Trader-Bedford
Date Posted: 14-Jan-20
O'Neill and Brennan are looking for a Multi-Trader to start with a great client in Bedford.
- Interviews will be held for a start date in January 2020.
- Please ensure your CV is up to date.
- Must have a valid CSCS card.
- Previous social housing /council works experience preferred.
- Experience in day to day responsive repairs rather than site work.
- Preferably previous PDA experience
- Lives within work areas of Beds, Bucks Cambridge, Northampton etc
- Must have at least 1 years experience with own tools.
- 3- 6 months work, possibly extended over this period
- Full UK driving license - Max of 6 points on license, clean license preferred obviously
Only serious enquires please, must have the requirements above as advertised.
If you are interested in this role please contact the Cambridge office on 01223 598666 or Jonny on 07788585677. Alternatively, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this