CALL ME BACK
Your nearest office: London (HQ) | Change
Telehandler (Counter Balance – Derby)
O’Neill and Brennan have a vacancy for a Forklift /Counter Balance to work on a busy construction site in Derby.
Applicants must hold a valid CPCS card.
You will be required to:
- Perform duties of a General Labourer.
- Driving Telehandler with the confines of the Site Traffic Management Plan.
- Load and unload materials, goods etc from lorries or platforms and transport them both internally and externally to the required location.
- Responsible for minor maintenance and checks to the plant. Checking oil, tyre pressures and fuel.
- Responsible for securing the plant at the end of a shift.
To apply for this role or register with us for future roles, please call the Birmingham Office on 0121 456 5588
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this