Salary and Working Hours Negotiable.
O'Neill and Brennan have a requirement for a Contracts Administrator to work within their busy Cambridge Project Management Team.
The correct candidate will be a highly motivated individual who is able to understand, work to and achieve stipulated deadlines supporting and assisting our busy Cambridge Projects Team. This role requires a diverse skillset in that the correct person will be required to assist a number of Project Managers using their own initiative to record, produce issue and collate a wide variety of information and documentation.
Salary and working hours for the right candidate are fully negotiable.
Some of your duties will include but not be limited to –
Primary Core Roles
- Document Control, receive, log and distribute incoming correspondence to the relevant Project Team Members, ensuring correct location within the Project Files.
- Drawing Control – receive , log and distribute incoming and outgoing drawings, utilising the particular project distribution methodology and system including online document portals.
- Van Costs – Produce the weekly costing sheet for the accounts department to correctly allocate costs to Project on transport expenditure.
- Timesheets, collection/distribution. – Ensure that Mechanical and Electrical Department timesheets are collated, sequenced with the general information duly completed prior to authorisation.
- Holiday records operatives – Working with the relevant department Project Managers to maintain and record holiday provision, ensuring correct forms and procedures are adhered to.
- Invoice coding sorting – Receive, collate, process and distribute correctly within the Contracts Dept all incoming invoices.
- Technical Submissions – Assist in the production and issue of Technical Submissions alongside the Project Managers.
- Plant Hire – Review and distribute internally the Plant Hire Lists on a monthly basis, alongside assisting in the Hire and Off Hire of Plant as directed by the Project Managers.
- Maintain and remind Valuation ad Monies in Dates against individual Projects.
- Phone Administration Working with the relevant Contacts Manager to ensure that the day to day running of the Mobile Phone records are kept up to date together with responsibility of assisting in the procurement and issue of Hardware.
- Tracker Administration – Working with the relevant Contracts Manager to ensure that all records are up to date, will also be required to view software and produce reports on information to assist with timesheet verification.
- Holiday records staff – Maintain and record holiday provision, ensuring correct forms and procedures are adhered to.
- Procurement – Assisting in the Production and issue of Material Purchase Orders as instructed by the Project Managers.
- Completion and distribution of Commission Plan and Quality Plan whilst maintain the correct QA procedures.
- Assisting the Project Managers in the Production and Issue of the Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
- Collate and advise IT issues arising between Frog Visits
- Phone cover within Contracts
In order to be considered for this exciting role you must have:
- An overall knowledge and understanding of MS Office is essential, it would also be of use if you had overall good IT skills to assist in the Document and Drawing Control.
You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal. Strong attention to detail will also be required. The role comes with a flexible package which can be discussed at application stage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and very established Building Services contractor.
Please call Hugh Romans at the Cambridge office on 07384114508 or email your CV to email@example.com