Date Posted: 27-May-15
O’Neill and Brennan are a dedicated Construction Solution business and have been established for almost 30 years.
With 17 offices between the UK and Ireland, O’Neill and Brennan have worked tirelessly to achieve their status within the industry.
Client relationships are massively important here and are embraced across all regions, this has led to O’Neill and Brennan working with more clients nationwide than any other construction recruitment agency.
We are now looking to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the Birmingham office.
The role will entail:
- Working alongside experienced consultants
- Accessing a database with circa 25,000 candidates
- Registering new candidates over the phone and face to face
- Regular site visits to generate new clients and maintain relationship with existing clients
- Resourcing high quality candidates
- Liaising with our Labour and Trades department to share relevant information from candidates, clients and site visits
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge to ensure you are up to date with the latest practices and trends
In return, O’Neill and Brennan offer a vast array of benefits, rewards and incentives:
- Excellent training at our specialist in house training academy
- Perkbox, health and life insurance
- Extended annual leave after a set number of years of service
- Access to season tickets / sporting events/ social events throughout the year.
- Sales / customer service skills would be preferable
- If you have worked in a construction recruitment environment before, this is desirable however not essential
- You will be confident and comfortable speaking on the phone to candidates and clients
- You should be a well presented individual
- Possessing a bubbly, friendly and hardworking attitude are essential traits
If you are a self-starter and are looking for more than just a job, please call Jackie Murray directly on 07500 059 261 alternatively please reply with your CV and a brief cover email to J.email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this