*CALLING EXPIERENCED RECRUITMENT CONSUTLANTS / ACCOUNT MANAGERS*
O'Neill & Brennan have an outstanding position available for the right candidate to join our Birmingham office.
O’Neill and Brennan are a dedicated Construction Solution business and have been established for almost 30 years.
With 17 offices between the UK and Ireland, O’Neill and Brennan have worked tirelessly to achieve their status within the industry.
Client relationships are massively important here and are embraced across all regions, this has led to O’Neill and Brennan working with more clients nationwide than any other construction recruitment agency.
We are now looking to hire an experienced Account Manager for our Birmingham office.
This is a well-established office and you will have the chance to join a faced paced and dynamic office.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced and dedicated resourcers, so you will have all the support needed to get your desk up and running in no-time.
Ideally you should have the following skills:
- A background in Construction is essential, you must have worked in a similar role before within this industry.
- A self-starter attitude is essential for this position, you must be able to use your own initiative and be resourceful
- Client entertainment is a big part of our company culture, you should be flexible and willing to attend any events / meetings
- You must have a can-do and positive attitude, a person with an outgoing personality will do really well within this role
- Must be confident and have a very strong telephone manner, you should be comfortable speaking on the phone to people of all levels
- Your personal skills must be very strong and have the confidence to build a rapport with unfamiliar people very quickly
- You must have a full driving license
- As you will be working with large amounts of sensitive data you must be aware of current GDPR and information sensitivity laws
- As well as all of this, you must have strong IT skills and be a well presented and enthusiastic individual.
- This position does come with a car plus a very strong package!
As a family run business, people really are at the centre of everything we do at O'Neill and Brennan so if you are interested in joining us, rest assured you would be very well cared for.
If you feel your current skills fit the above description, please call Jackie Murray on 07500 059 261 or send a CV to J.email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this