€35,000 - €40,000 per annum
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Application Support Engineer to join our growing team located in South Dublin.
• Develop an understanding of the Core CRM and assist in future integration projects
• Develop an understanding and Support the infrastructure of Payroll and Billing processes.
• Work closely with the Finance Department Determining their key reporting requirements
• Liaise closely with software vendors and establish good working relationships
• Interface with external IT providers
• Participate in projects as required
• Run knowledge sharing/information sessions as required
• Participating in continuous improvement in the system and propose improvements where appropriate
• Develop and maintain IT application systems documentation.
• You will need to be an exceptional communicator, able to articulate technical concepts and analysis to non-technical audiences and business leaders and be passionate and engaging with a drive to deliver on the company’s vision and strategy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Good analytical skills and ability to diagnose the key issues and propose solutions
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Motivated and self-directed
• Ambitious and willing to grow as the role develops.
Essential Technical Skills
• Must have an excellent knowledge of MS SQL.
• Should be able to understand store Procedure and write SQL Queries
• Good understanding of MS Server 2016 +
Additional Technical Skills Advantageous
• Crystal Report Writing
• Worked with similar CRM and MS SQL backend database.
• Financial Director.
Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to BSc Computing/ or MCDBA or Diploma in relevant industry certification and experience
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar environment
Terms and Conditions of Employment
- €35,000 to €40,000 depending on experience
Duration of Contract
- This is a permanent Positon
- A probationary period of six months will apply
- Group Income Protection, Group Life Assurance and Group Private Health Insurance.
- Annual leave will be 21 working days, exclusive of public holidays.
Location of Position
- The successful candidate will be located in Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your own skills while growing your own department.
You will have ongoing support and guidance from our UK IT department and our outsourced IT provider.
Please apply to this ad with a fully updated CV
O’Neill and Brennan Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sections of society.
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this