O’Neill and Brennan are a dedicated Construction Solution business and have been established for almost 30 years.
With 17 offices between the UK and Ireland, O’Neill and Brennan have worked tirelessly to achieve their status within the industry.
Client relationships are massively important here and are embraced across all regions, this has led to O’Neill and Brennan working with more clients nationwide than any other construction recruitment agency.
We are now looking to hire an experienced Account Manager for our newly opened office in Brighton.
As this is one of our newest offices, you will have the rare chance to be one of the first Account Managers in the office so you will not be restricted to certain clients or exisiting relationships.
You will have the autonomy to make this 'Patch' your own and with that, comes great earning potential!
Ideally you should have the following skills:
- A self-starter attitude is essential for this position, you must be able to use your own initiative and be resourceful
- Client entertainment is a big part of our company culture, you should be flexible and willing to attend any events / meetings
- You must have a can-do and positive attitude, a person with an outgoing personality will do really well within this role
- Must be confident and have a very strong telephone manner
- As this is a relatively new office, you must be happy to work on your own as well as a small team, eventually the office will expand!
- Your personal skills must be very strong and have the confidence to build a rapport with unfamiliar people very quickly
- You must have a full driving license
- As you will be working with large amounts of sensitive data you must be aware of current GDPR and information sensitivity laws
- As well as all of this, you must have strong IT skills and be a well presented and enthusiastic individual.
If you feel your current skills fit the above description, please call Jackie Murray on 07500 059 261 or send a CV to J.email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this