€13.00 - €19.00 per hour
Move cargo for our customers using our plant, machinery and equipment such as cranes, tugs, reachstackers, forklifts and bobcats and also work to keep our equipment and work areas clean and orderly.Tug Driver / Port Operative / Forklift Driver
Assisting with the handling of cargo to/from vessels and in our terminals using plant, machinery and equipment.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Full, clean Category B driving licence or an equivalent driving license from another country which is valid in Ireland
* HGV Licence
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written
• Good literacy and numerical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Proven ability to work within a team
Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous warehousing or cargo handling experience but this is not a requirement. Also, HGV or large plant equipment experience, a HGV licence and or forklift licence would be an advantage.
Must be available to work shifts and rostered weekends
12 hour shifts
Pay rate dependent on experience
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this