Established in 1990, O'Neill & Brennan has firmly cemented its position as the preferred supplier of staff to many of the largest construction contractors in the UK and Ireland.
We are currently accepting applications for Warehouse Operatives in Rosslare, Co.Wexford.
The Warehouse Operative will join our Clients facilities management team based in Rosslare Port. The Warehouse Operative will work as part of a team loading and unloading of vehicles. Ensure that the forklift is used and maintained in an appropriate manner in line with health and safety guidelines. The Warehouse Operative will carry out additional warehouse tasks including but not limited to sweeping and cleaning store, and general maintenance tasks.
• Valid Fork-lift Licence essential.
• Valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable.
• Fluent English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadline.
• Proven ability to work within a team.
• Own transport essential for shifts which may begin outside of the hours of public transport.
Please email your CV to Alan Hickey at email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this