Health and Safety
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are looking for a HSEQ Advisor with experience in Utilities / Water / Sewerage network replacement projects to work around North, East and some of South London.
To ensure that all safety & environmental legislation is adhered to and policies are enforced. To assist in the planning, implementation, monitor and review the preventative measures that the company is required or choose to follow. To work to minimise operational losses, occupational health problems, accidents and injuries.
1. Preparing local Health, Safety & Environmental strategies and developing internal policies.
2. To carry out risk assessments and evaluate the risks and how they maybe reduced.
3. To assist in the development of safe operational procedures which identify and evaluate all relevant hazards, and minimise operational risk.
4. To carry out accident investigations on site and produce reports based on the findings with relevant recommendations highlighted for Management.
5. To assist Contract/Project Manager with compiling Health, Safety & Environmental plans, safe systems of work and risk assessments for specific contracts.
6. Liaising with regulatory bodies to ensure the company is compliant with statutory legislation, codes of practice and legislation.
7. Conducting Health & Safety Training and Toolbox talks.
8. Undertaking internal audits & surveillance and produce reports based on findings
9. Attending Safety Committee meetings.
Key Competencies Required
? NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
? National Water Hygiene (Energy & Utilities Skills) (Desirable)
? Utilities SHEA (Water) Network (Desirable)
? Environmental Awareness
? Environmental Management Internal Auditor ISO 14001
? NRSWA Supervisor (Desirable)
? Confined Space
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this
HSE Advisor - Croydon - Maintenance
Croydon, Royston SG8 0DL, UK
Health and Safety
Our client are an established maintenance contractor servicing well known commercial, housing, education and heritage organis...