Ref No: PF60720969
Date Posted: 18-Feb-21
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
Document Controller - Windsor - £12 to £15 per hour/temp to permanent contract
This is a great opportunity for either a document controller or administrator to join a company on a temp to perm basis.
The role is based in this construction company's head office, however, the candidate may need to travel to site at times.
The candidate may be able to negotiate working from home.
What are the benefits?
Working on a brand new project!
Temp to perm or straight perm opportunity
Working for a reputable construction company
Roles and Responsibilities of a Document Controller:
• Overseeing a major construction project
• Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
• Maintain site registers of design reviews • Generate document numbers
• Quality checking all documentation and communication • Issuing communication status
• Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
• Liaising with other teams
• Must be an experienced candidate in document control
• Must have previous experience working on site or main office in construction
• Have strong attention to detail
• Be competent in using Excel
• Be organised and show a good work ethic
For an immediate response, please call Pete on 07825300194 or email your CV to email@example.com
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this