Customer Service Manager - North West
My client a national housing developer requires a Customer Service Manager to join their North West team.
- Ensure the delivery of a consistently high quality, professional service to both external and internal customers
- Liaise and correspond with the customer from sale for the 1st 3 months ensuring the customer receives an excellent service.
- Ensure that homes are fully inspected in line with the client’s processes, conducting personal inspections and feeding back to the construction team
- Logging all issues on the client’s internal system
- Achieve and strive to exceed personal KPI’s (Set by line Manager) to exceed industry standards
- The ambition to achieve excellent customer survey results
- Effective customer contact at all set points through the customer’s journey, reviewing and managing appropriately, adapting customer requirements enhancing contact where appropriate
- Clear documentation of customer’s journey throughout to provide a robust picture
- Liaising with the Customer Service Team Leader, monitoring service levels to ensure the delivery of a consistent and quality service
- Implements a priority system to ensure customer queries are dealt with efficiently according to issue type and customer sensitivity
- Collaborates with customer service and site teams to manage and drive defect closure within set SLA’s
- Actively participates in product development/improvement by sharing recurring defect and contractor performance with the technical and commercial teams • Works closely with the commercial team to highlight forthcoming development cost abnormalities and the recovery of same where necessary
- Aims to maintain 5* NHBC status
The right candidate will have a demonstrable record of experience in a similar role and have the capability to solve problems and make decisions.
A strong communicator with the ability to always to remain calm, patient and professional in a highly pressured situation.
A proactive self-motivator with strong time management, planning and negotiation skills
A Valid UK Driving Licence
Preferred but not essential:
A CSCS card
Working knowledge of COINS and 4P operating system
Experience of dealing with NHBC
To apply for this role please call Kelly on 07766318141 or 01614572380or apply directly.