£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
My Client are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join an enthusiastic team based in Exeter. My client are a 5* National House Builder of which are looking to expand their team due to the increased volume of work. This is a very exciting role which demands hard work and organisation which promises to reward success.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Customer Service within the construction industry.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• You’ll ensure compliance with procedures to support the delivery of excellent Customer Service
• Support the Customer Service Manager in duties required and coordinate between the Customer Service and operational teams
• Assist with continuous improvement of the Customer Care process
• Establish excellent relationships within company and to Customers
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries and updates on an ad hoc basis.
• Document and correct filing of information
Skills and Experience
• Experience within a Customer Services environment
• Naturally collaborative, able to build relationships with others
• You will have excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly organised with good communication skills
• Good Computer skills
• Customer Service Training Qualification (Desired but not essential)
• Good ability to prioritise work load
For an initial informal discussion, please call Dan Bown at O’Neill and Brennan on 0117 2033457 / 07776 359736 and email your CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this