Ref No: JM607210896
Date Posted: 26-Mar-21
One of our Top Tier Clients are looking for an enthusiastic, resilient and proactive Customer Care Co-Ordinator to join their Construction team.
This role will be initially based at home for the foreseeable future with a view to some office work when the time is right.
This Client delivers high quality homes and in return, they will need a high quality team to represent their company.
What does the role entail?
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering a high volume of calls and ensuring they are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Co-ordinate between colleagues and other departments to provide support
-Update weekly reports and distribute to management teams
-Provide all administrative support for the department including electronic and paper filing
- You will be liaising between site teams, external contractors and other customer care operative’s daily
- You will be expected to promote and act in accordance with all of the company’s core values, systems, policies and procedures.
What experience do I need?
- Experience working in a professional / administrative role
- Previous experience in a demanding customer service environment
- Ability to multi task
- A professional, assertive and pleasant manner
- You must be resilient and able to manage difficult and demanding situations
- A customer service background is highly desirable
What would I get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (with a view to increase)
- Choice of flexible benefits
If you feel you have suitable experience and are ready to start a new career, please send your CV to J.email@example.com or call 07500059261
Call me Back
Email me jobs like this